Kaweah General Store & Lodging
Welcome to the Land of the Sequoias
Three Rivers offers year-round entertainment.
Regardless of which season you visit, there is always something to do:
* A visit to the giant Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Park
* Exploring the beautiful Mineral King area (an old mining "ghost town"), which also is
known as "The Alps of Switzerland".
* Participate in seasonal white-water rafting (during spring and early summer)
For further informations, please call the Kaweah Whitewater Adventure at (559) 740-8251
* Enjoy horseback riding. For more information, contact Christy Wood at (559) 561-4268
* Visit Crystal Cave (Open at the end of May through mid October)
* Try your luck at fishing or boating in the Kaweah River and the nearby Lake Kaweah
* Seasonal skiing among the Giants in the Wolverton Ski and Recreation Area
* Enjoy the native wild life
* Travel endless miles of hiking trails.
The General Sherman is the largest tree on this planet, with a base diameter of 36 feet and a height of 275 feet (total about 52,000 cubic feet), its weighs 1,385 tons and its age is between 2,300 and 2,700 years.
Horseback riding and training lessons on a private ranch, under supervision of a professional trainer (the owner of this ranch).
Climbing Moro Rock.
Elev. 6.725 ft., 1/4 of a mile staircase to the summit (300 foot elevation gain)
Boating, fishing, swimming and other water sports in Lake Kaweah.
Please ask the Kaweah Marina (559) 597-2526 for the seasons of special activities.
Beautiful wildflowers blooming during the spring season on the hills around Lake Kaweah and on the slopes of the foot hills:
California Poppies, Harvest Brodiaea, White Brodiaea, Lupines, yellow Feedle Necks etc.
Or just enjoying the the cabins backyard, on the Kaweah River:
Available on the property, for our guests, is also a Recreation room, including:
some e x e r c i s i n g equipment,
a f o o s b a l l table,
a p o o l table,
©2015 SequoiaRiverCabins. All Rights Reserved. Website Design by Eva-Maria Deckert
a s e a t i n g area and a c o z y woodburning s t o v e for socializing during the winter time.